charentejohnLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2020-02-04 09:09:08
Re:MR600 how to phone via the internal sim card (wifi using phone ?)
@charentejohn Here is irony for you https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tplink.tpphone This says it is (despite poor reviews) a means of phoning via wifi and is an app from TP-Link. I...
2HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2020-02-03 22:36:50
@Tony Thanks for the link I will get in touch with them. I don't know if TP-Link have a product that allows a phone to be plugged into it, if they don't it is a bit of an oversight. Pretty much any...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2020-02-03 14:09:14
Re:Data usage on windows less than 4g router ?
Thik you are right, and thanks again for replying. I assumed the router uses some additional data just by waking up and logging onto the mast so the pc can connect. I reset all data counters, windows...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2020-02-03 14:01:37
@ArcherC8 Thanks for replying. That looks like the sort of thing I need. Google Voice is one solution but that means trusting google will always support it, Shame TP-Link didn't add an RJ11 port like...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2020-02-03 12:05:10
Re:Data usage on windows less than 4g router ?
Seems noby else has ever had this ? Still shows 1.5x data shown on windows so which is real ? Please let me know if there is somewhere more specific to ask this.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2020-02-03 12:03:46
@charentejohn So nobody knows then ? Does anybody know how I can contact tp-link themselves as there seems to be only the forums but these are not always populated by people who know the products...
1HELPFULS