mmtkdLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
Monday
Re:Internet connectivity with Apple Devices
@Ryan To add to the situation...realizing I put the DNS servers on the DHCP page, I removed them and rebooted the router (leaving the ISP to provide DNS). And...all is working as usally! I'm really...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
Monday
@mmtkd Hello, Here is the information you requested below: 1. ISP: Spectrum 2. DNS: I do have "Get Dynamically from ISP" set on, and the current values are: 71.10.216.1 and 71.10.216.2. I actually...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
Saturday
@kbasler Thank you for sharing that! Def a DNS issue. As I stated I switched to 8.8.8.8 and 1.1.1.1 and it all cleared for me. It turns out those are from cloudflare. I like going with your solution...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
Friday
@ArcherC8 Thank you for the suggestiong, but I am not. I ended up manually adding DNS: 8.8.8.8 1.1.1.1 and it worked. I saw this from another post as a suggestion. I have no idea why this was needed...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
Friday
Internet connectivity with Apple Devices
I've been using the AEXE95 for several months at two different locations without any issues. This week both locations are having issues with Apple devices (HomePods and iPhone 15 Pro and on an older...
1HELPFULS