JordanNBLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2024-06-20 14:57:22
Re:Internet light turns orange or off
@Carl Nope. I never touched the LED settings. The other lights were on, just the Internet and WAN LEDs were off.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2024-06-19 19:33:11
@Carl Strange. I had no issues since my original post over a week ago. I did update to the latest firmware last Thursday and had no issues until today, almost a week later. I happened to glance down...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2024-06-13 16:13:59
@Carl Odd. As shown in my screen shot it was showing the firmware being up to date. I went ahead and updated to 1.1.5 with no issues. I'll wait and see if it happens again. FYI, it's been rock solid...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2024-06-12 15:59:20
@Carl The gateway logs don't show anything significant when this happens, in fact there's typically no messages even logged around that time period. Unfortunatley when this happens I'm unable to view...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2024-06-12 14:11:15
@Carl Unfortunately this is a difficult one to diagnose as it's intermitent and only happens once or twice per week, if that much. The cable does not directly run near any electrical wires, but as...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2024-06-11 16:08:19
@Carl Easier said than done. It's an older house with no conduit. The cable runs from the router in my basement above the drop ceiling into my garage and up through the garage ceiling into my office...
0HELPFULS