bankerjoeLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2024-03-04 17:08:51
Re:Mesh network w/ another vendor's extender
@Carl I know the process for TP equipment. It's fairly straightforward. I tried following the same process and chose other, but I can try again. Or I may not, I don't honestly know if I care that...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2024-03-04 16:58:50
Re:using USB on satellite router instead of main router
@Sunshine Yea, that works, thank you. Just can't unmount from the satellite like you can the main,
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2024-02-29 22:21:26
@Carl I thought I had read somewhere that it did, hence why I went ahead and installed it. The documentation does claim to mesh with any brand. Also, as near as I can tell, my system is functioning...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2024-02-27 21:45:41
using USB on satellite router instead of main router
Subject line is the question. Can one use the USB port on satellite router instead of main router for a thumb or external hard drive?
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2024-02-27 17:59:35
@Carl Please see attached snap shots. Yes, easymesh is enabled and archers are designated as routers. And allow me to explain. The extender shows up with a couple different IP addresses, depending on...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2024-02-26 19:47:58
Mesh network w/ another vendor's extender
I set up a Netgear EAX80 mesh extender (it was a gift). It appears to have logged onto my network and I think is acting as a mesh device. But it's hard to tell. I can log directly onto it, and it...
0HELPFULS