drat242LV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Deco
Monday
Re:Deco X-50 Outdoor will only turn on with AC Power cord PoE not working
@HelpFixDecoApp Hmm, So the X50 does not work using PoE directly connected to a Deco main unit? Perhaps I was misunderstanding this from the FAQ page: In router mode, please note that the satellite...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
Monday
@HelpFixDecoApp I do not have a switch at all, so most of that is irrelevant. PoE should work on minimum Cat5e and I am using Cat6 PoE should transmit power up to 100m, I was testing <1m (about 3...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
a week ago
@HelpFixDecoApp Thanks for the reply and idea. I tried 4 different ethernet cables including the one that it came with as well as another one that came with my deco mesh units. No luck. I don't think...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
a week ago
Deco X-50 Outdoor will only turn on with AC Power cord PoE not working
I added a new Deco x-50 to my XE5300 Mesh network. I first added it while powered with the AC cord and wirelessly connected to the network. Then I unplugged the power cord and plugged a short 3-ft...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2 weeks ago
Re:BE63 added to network with XE5300, completely unstable
@HelpFixDecoApp I factory reset the decos and no dice whatsoever. I removed the MLO wifi network just in case it was causing the interference and instability, but that wasn't it either. From what I...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2 weeks ago
Re:BE63 added to network with XE5300, completely unstable
@HelpFixDecoApp Thanks for the reply- Before I follow #2 completely, (this will be a lot of work to completely start over) Would this approach accomplish the same result: 1. BE63 is already setup as...
0HELPFULS