300BLKLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Deco
3 weeks ago
Re:BE63 Constant Issues
@icehawk940 I did the same thing and this is the first time I've gone a full 24 hours without a disconnect. As far as I can tell, the issue was my Samsung S24 Ultra feeding "bad" info to the router...
2HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
3 weeks ago
Re:Deco BE63 Random Total Disconnection
@300BLK Through purely trial and error, I found my Samsung S24 Ultra is causing the disconnects. It seems to be on a "per app" basis. Meaning when I open reddit on my phone, the network goes down....
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
3 weeks ago
Re:BE63 Constant Issues
@David-TP I'm having the exact same issues. ATT gateway is in IP passthrough. Gateway is BGW320. Service is 5GB/s Main router is on floor 1 connected to the gateway (obviously). The entire house is...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
3 weeks ago
Deco BE63 Random Total Disconnection
What is happening here??? Sometimes it's 6 or 7 times per day. Sometimes it's 2 or 3. The logs are garbage for root cause analysis. I have 2 Deco BE63. 1 for each floor. Please help. I'm at my whits...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2024-02-04 17:21:33
Is any progress being made towards resolving any of the operational issues plaguing Deco?
It's been about a month since someone asked. I'm trying really hard not to rant here, I'm just struggling to understand how seemingly nothing has been done to resolve or even offer temporary...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2024-02-03 19:06:54
Re:Satellites don't show up as online and won't update to the latest firmware.
CarlSampson wrote Any suggestions? I'm about ready to throw them out the window... @CarlSampson Welcome to the club. I've been stuck in this cycle for going on 3 months, but I didn't pay anything for...
0HELPFULS