BearcatboyLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Deco
2023-10-21 22:16:41
Re:I’m Confused - Small Mesh System Design (Affordable)
@yves_b OK, so here’s the direction I am heading and some questions about implementing my plan: First, averaging all the connection discussion together, I think I need to bite-the-bullet and run...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2023-10-21 05:12:26
@Riley_S WOW! The info you are feeding me is so valuable. Thank you. Things like incompatibilities between system components - in today’s world those are often painfully learned through the school of...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2023-10-20 17:50:33
@yves_b I agree that the Powerline feature would be pretty useless if devises had to be on the same circuit (breaker). I think it is possible that they have to be on the same phase of the circuit...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2023-10-20 07:11:17
@Bearcatboy So , the first two replies advise against using the “Powerline” feature. It sounds like good advice. There is one way that would make the installation of Ethernet Cable fairly easy for me...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2023-10-19 20:28:45
I’m Confused - Small Mesh System Design (Affordable)
I am trying to spec a small mesh network using TP-Link hardware, whose requirements are a little different than the prepackaged ones (and I need to keep it reasonably priced). First let me say that I...
0HELPFULS