Hotlynx16LV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2023-05-05 13:18:06
Re:Strange Issue with phone on Wi-Fi
@Hotlynx16 Thanks for the reply, I will try those settings. With Wi-Fi calling turned on I can make phone calls fine with no problem, it is only the incomming calls that have the audio muted. I use...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2023-05-04 18:50:30
Strange Issue with phone on Wi-Fi
I have a motorola moto G stylus 5G 2021 phone and can not use the Wi-Fi mode on it with this Router! Every time it is activated in the Wi-Fi mode when I get a incoming call the audio is muted and I...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2021-10-18 15:01:22
Re:Wired Connection on my Archer A7 is constantly cutting out through out the day.
The flat Ethernet cables have gotten bad reviews in the past,check your cable, maybe have a bad place in it from a mounting clip! If I were you I would go with a round cat 6 cable. I have had an...
4HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2021-10-18 14:45:56
Re:I have an Archer A7 and I want to use the USB connection for my printer but can't figure it out
@Kevin_Z Thank you for the reply, I found my printer has an ethernet connection also so I tried that and was able to get it to work, haven't checked scanning yet! (where is spell check here??)
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2021-10-16 20:07:48
I have an Archer A7 and I want to use the USB connection for my printer but can't figure it out
I can't seem to get my Cannon TR8520 to work from the USB on the router! I don't see any settings for a printer. I downloaded some pc utility for USB but it didn't work. What can I do? I have 3...
0HELPFULS