fahadmohammed81LV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Deco
2022-01-09 18:24:17
Re:Network is blocking encrypted DNS Traffic
@TP-Link i am also facing the similar issues, the resolution described works only for few days or hours and secondly they have to fix this issue, they are just playing hide and seek out here
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2022-01-09 18:14:58
Re:Network is blocking encrypted DNS Traffic
@AtakanAtceken i am also facing the similar issues, the resolution described works only for few days or hours and secondly they have to fix this issue, they are just playing hide and seek out here
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2021-08-10 12:19:55
Re:Possible DNS issue with iOS devices
but why do we have to use dns server's of google, in other words are you pointing out an issue or bug within the firmware
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2021-08-10 12:18:54
Re:Possible DNS issue with iOS devices
@Tony even i tried that with the google dns server's and it only works fine for a few hours, but we would like to know the explanation to why this behaviour is occuring and how can you all at tplink...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2021-08-10 12:03:45
Re:Re:Re:Deco DHCP Server is passing my gateway along with manual DNS servers
@mfritzen i believe this thread is not more maintained and I am also waiting for a response from them. In access point mode will it again pick up the 3rd DNS servers apart from the default gateway.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2021-08-10 11:56:32
Re:Deco DHCP Server is passing my gateway along with manual DNS servers
@phireph0x it actually very annoying On default settings of router mode connected behind a Huwaei GPON router for fibre, my devices gets 2 dns servers one is the main router gateway and second is...
0HELPFULS