Client list not updating.

2024-08-19 01:38:10
Model: Deco BE85  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.0.20

Ever since updating to the latest firmware the client list in the app is not updating unless I reboot the units.  I don't think should be the case. Thanks. 😀

Options
4 Reply
Re:Client list not updating.
2024-08-19 02:23:06

@Mudslideyo 

Hi, Thank you very much for the feedback.

I agree that it is supposed to happen and could you please refer to this link to help me submit the Deco APP log:

How to submit Deco APP log

By the way, "the client list in the app is not updating"

Do you mean the online client list is 0/blank, or the online clients are less than what is actually connected to Deco now?

- It is also high appreciated if you could attach some screenshots of the online client list.

Wait for your reply and best regards.

Options
2024-08-19 02:30:51

@David-TP it does show the clients after a reboot but it never updates after that. I do get notifications about new clients but they are not in the list afterwards. 

Options
2 weeks ago

I am having the same issue with the X55.  Started after updating to v1.5.1 of firmware.  I thought it was fixed in v1.5.5, but now it is doing it again.  After a reboot, the client list will update for about an hour, then it stays the same until another reboot.  The same list is displayed in the app and when logging into the main units web page.

Options
2 weeks ago

@DarrinW 

If you haven't done so already please open up a support ticket using the directions below. In the ticket please referece this link https://community.tp-link.com/us/home/forum/topic/689350

1. Email support at support.usa@tp-link.com.
2. Include the model number of your Deco router, as well as the hardware and firmware versions.
3. Describe the issues you are facing and send the email.
4. Within a few minutes, you will receive an automated response with a TKID number.
5. Upon receiving this email, please access the Deco web UI by entering "tplinkdeco.net" in your browser. Navigate to Advanced > System > System Log, select "ALL" in the log type, and save the file to your local computer. Then, reply to the email you just received, attach the log file, and kindly request that your ticket be escalated to a senior engineer for further assistance.

Need help with the Deco app, setup, Ethernet backhaul, network switch or rolling back firmware? https://community.tp-link.com/us/home/forum/topic/699816?page=1
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 270

Replies: 4

Related Articles