Deco X55 and TP-link 24 port Easy Smart Switch

2024-08-08 13:41:30
Model: Deco X55  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: 1.5.1 Build 20240417 Rel. 52783

Hello everyone,

Hopefully someone can help me out with this.  I currently have a Deco X55 system and a TL-SG1024DE Easy Smart Switch.  I have my Main X55 attached to my router and then going to my switch in port one.  My plan was to then attach my other X55's to this and other PCs/Game Consoles.  The first time I connected the switch my app showed me that it was connected.  It gave it an IP address and then it went offline.  The switch works fine.  I can plug in my other X55s and the show connected to the Main Deco X55.  The problem is I cleared out my offline connects and I can't find out what the IP address is of the Switch.  So I no longer have any way to make changes to it.  I planned on setting up Vlans for my Work Machines but I am unable to access it.  I unplugged everything and put in a direct line to a PC.  Setting the default ip of my computer to match what should be the default of the switch and then connecting.  I can get the splash screen in a browser but the link picture is dead and it won't let me log in.  I am not sure if I need to reset the switch and start fresh or somehow figure out what IP address my switch now has since it doesn't show on my Deco App anymore.  I tried running a "arp -a" from my one pc that is hard wired and tried to connect to each of the IP addresses listed but no luck.  How can I get back into my switch to do any work with it?  Hopefully someone has had this issue and can help me out on this.  Thanks

Options

Information

Helpful: 2

Views: 135

Replies: 0

Related Articles