Deco x55 port keeps dropping out

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-12-01 18:54:41
Model: Deco X55  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.0.8 Build 20220407 Rel. 69854

On my X55, which is serving as my main unit, there are 3 ethernet oprts.  One is connected to my FIOS gateway/modem.  I have one ethernet port connecting to an 8-port switch, and it seems to have no problems.  I tried to connect my PC to the third ethernet port on the router, and it keeps dropping the connection (doesn't reconnect unless I unplug the cable for a few seconds and plug it back in.  I moved the PC to a port on the switch and have no issues.  I also tried plugging my Tapo H200 hub into that port and it also drops out and won't reconnect.  If I plug the switch into that port, it also drops out.

Options
2 Reply
Re:Deco x55 port keeps dropping out
2022-12-02 09:14:15 - last edited 2022-12-02 09:20:08

@Strugglebus_VIP 

Hi, Thank you very much for the feedback.

Would the third port be a specific port on Deco X55, like the top/bottom one? 

And when you are available, would you please help us run a simple test:

1. Change a different Deco X55 as the main Deco to see whether it had the same issue with the third port.

How to Setup the Satellite Deco to be the Main Deco

By the way, could you please send a picture of the bottom product label on the original X55 to support.forum@tp-link.com?

Thanks a lot.

Best regards.

Options
Re:Deco x55 port keeps dropping out
2022-12-02 14:04:52

@David-TP I cannot switch to a different X55 as I only have 1.  the rest of my network is M9Plus.  I will try to get a picture later on of the bottom.  The port giving issues is the middle port.

Thank you and have a great day.

Options