Deco blocks one essential url

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-08-03 18:17:52 - last edited 2022-08-04 06:04:30
Model: Deco M5  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version: 2.14.2

I have a Deco M5. Model number shows AC1300, which not an option on your drop down menu, neither in US or Mexico versions. version US 3.0. Problem is that it is blocking access to the main U.S. Social Security Administration website. Apparenly ONLY that site is blocked. I've been using it otherwise without problems for a couple of years.  The master router/wifi to which the Deco connects DOES load that URL. Only when I link to the Deco does it refuse to load. It doesnt show up on the parental list nor on the antivirus. Bizarre.

Options
2 Reply
Re:Deco blocks one essential url
2022-08-03 23:28:23

@JSRice,

From what it sounds like, you are currently running two networks simultaneously. This can cause issues such as yours, along with other routing issues such as Double NAT. Changing your main router/wifi device to not have wireless connectivity or activating the bridge mode on the router will provide the best experience and performance for your network.

Options
Re:Deco blocks one essential url
2022-08-04 06:07:56

@JSRice 

Hi, one more advice for your reference:

Please add this website to the whitelist of the Antivirus:

What should I do if I cannot open a website through Deco network? (Step1)

Thank you very much.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 254

Replies: 2

Related Articles