AX10000 stops broadcasting the 2.4 GHz

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

AX10000 stops broadcasting the 2.4 GHz

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
14 Reply
Re:AX10000 stops broadcasting the 2.4 GHz
2022-08-24 14:09:15
Good luck with the Asus, at least they have the third party Merlin firmware as no companies seem to care about quality or even regularly security updates.
Options
2022-08-24 14:13:27 - last edited 2022-08-24 14:13:52

@AmethystScarab 

You know it is funny.  I remembered an earlier post with the same complaints on it from almost exactly two years ago (8/26/2020) that seems to not longer pull up for some reason, almost like it was locked and hidden by TP-Link to make it less searchable.  Though they seem to forget that bots used for google indexes and even their own site don't work the same way as a typical web browser.

Here the link, wonder if they can fix this link not working: https://community.tp-link.com/us/home/forum/topic/224150

Options
2022-08-25 07:47:39

AmethystScarab wrote

@AmethystScarab 

You know it is funny.  I remembered an earlier post with the same complaints on it from almost exactly two years ago (8/26/2020) that seems to not longer pull up for some reason, almost like it was locked and hidden by TP-Link to make it less searchable.  Though they seem to forget that bots used for google indexes and even their own site don't work the same way as a typical web browser.

Here the link, wonder if they can fix this link not working: https://community.tp-link.com/us/home/forum/topic/224150

@AmethystScarab I believe you are referring to this one: https://community.tp-link.com/en/home/forum/topic/224150?page=4

BTW, the issue you are talking about should have been addressed in the previous firmware update if I remember it correctly. It's suggested to install the very latest version which is 1.3.1 Build 20220721 to monitor again.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2022-08-26 13:13:05

@Kevin_Z 

Kevin, as previously stated I already installed 1.3.1 and I am monitoring.

Also as previously stated by myself and others in this thread the issue was obviously not resolved by 1.3.0 which has been out for months but this thread is still active and the original person who started it has given up on the router completely (something I regret not doing). 

Options
Related Articles