Improve client display and reporting

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-10-28 18:24:47
Model: Archer BE800  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.0.9 Build 20230914 rel.69752(5553)

On the Network Map -> Clients display, it would be useful to sort the list by device name, IP address, duration. The current sort has neither rhyme nor reason.

On the DHCP Server -> Reservations grid, it would be useful to sort by device name, IP or MAC address. It currently seems to sort from most recently added to least recent.

In each display, it would be useful to export the list to CSV for local management.

Options
3 Reply
Re:Improve client display and reporting
2023-10-29 09:32:24

@WaitingForGuac 

I do not know about that router's interface, but you would think they would be standard features as other router companies do most if not all of those things. 

Options
2023-10-29 14:06:26

@ArcherC8 yeah, you'd think that clicking a column header would do something, but it doesn't. This is my first TP-Link router, and I love it so far, but the admin experience would benefit from some love.

Options
2023-11-06 06:17:19

@WaitingForGuac I've been asking for that for 6 months now and I keep getting told to request that feature! Like it's going to be an addon cost to the already insane price and it can't even do what my wireless g routers once did.

Very dissaponting

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 313

Replies: 3

Related Articles