Intermittent Internet

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Intermittent Internet

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Intermittent Internet
Intermittent Internet
2023-07-22 14:51:04
Model: Archer GX90  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.1.1 Build 20230119 rel.60482(5553)

Anyone having intermittent internet issues with GX90?  My Fire TV Cube buffers regularly and OOMA phone system is flakey, as I can hear the distance end clearly, but they state my voice cuts in and out.  The Cube is hard wired and the OOMA is wireless.  Additionally, when I run a speed from my laptop, the reported speed is about 150mbps less than when laptop is hardwired to the  router.  Speed test is correct when laptop is directly connected to modem.  Unfortunately, I cannot connect the Cube directly to the modem. Laptop and OOMA is about 15 feet from router.   Is there any tests/apps to track if router is actually intermittent?  I have performed all the normal troubleshooting; reset router/reboot modem; had ISP verify performance and tech out to verify cable and levels; and contacted Arris and verified all levels.    Modem is Arris 8200 and ISP is Spectrum.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 281

Replies: 0

Related Articles