free re 350

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

free re 350

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
free re 350
free re 350
2023-04-08 05:38:21 - last edited 2023-04-08 13:59:49
Model: RE350  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: ?

good day all  

i helped a friend move, got a re350 range extender, she said it worked. it seems to till i get to the point where i have to enter password. i have no idea, what it is. she is off to italy. is this doa. anyone know what to do to get it working.thanks and have a blessed day robert

Options
1 Reply
Re:free re 350
2023-04-10 19:13:34

@send2r,

I would recommend taking a look at the User Guide for the RE350v1 

If this is a different network and you do not have access to the login information, you will need to perform a factory reset and reconfigure the device to extend your network. After a reset is complete, the login for the extender's settings is admin for both the username and password by default. 

If you have already done this and cannot get the device to work, try reconfiguring the device, as REs are infamous for improperly configuring themselves.

If you are talking about the password of the Wi-Fi when connecting, the password will either be the same as your regular Wi-fi network, or it can be set separately from the Range Extender's settings.

Options