Defective unit

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Defective unit

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Defective unit
Defective unit
2021-01-16 18:28:34
Model: Deco X60  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version:

1/16/21 Bought on Costco online two weeks ago . Does anyone have any luck returning the whole thing for a refund?  Has there been anyone who has successfully gotten a return accomplished for a defective unit under warranty?  So far I've  spent 90 minutes on Chat late at night and then 40 mins this morning live with  tech support who is escalating the ticket to tier III. She said they should call in the next several days to talk about it again.  I did patch the hole left by the defective X60 with two S4's. I had 2 security cams running on that unit. I'm thankful that the old S4's link to the main X60.  Now I wait or what?????? Am I just out of luck?

Options
1 Reply
Re:Defective unit
2021-01-19 00:00:51

@tou 

If you are looking for a refund that would only be possible with the company the device was purchased from. With respect to TP-Link they will troubleshoot the device, and if found defective, will replace the device, but not do a refund.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 267

Replies: 1

Related Articles