Deco

TP-Link Deco is a whole-home Wi-Fi mesh solution providing seamless Wi-Fi coverage for your house. In this section you can say hello to other members, ask, answer or discuss technical topics regarding Deco products.
Deco

Tags

Label

TL:DR If your echo devices won't connect check to see if parental controls are blocking websites like fireoscaptiveportal etc. preventing them from authenticating with Amazon. This is to save anyone t
Client DevicesParental ControlApp BlockingAmazon Alexa
0Helpful
23Views
0Replies
I recently replaced my network setup with a Deco 75Pro. I am unalbe to get my Chamberlain MyQ grage door openers to connect. Any of you guys had this issue and was able to resolve? I have setup IoT to
App BlockingClient Devices
By Jody6025 · Latest post 2 weeks ago by B31
9Helpful
3842Views
4Replies
Hello everyone, I'm facing an unusual issue with my network and would really appreciate any suggestions or if someone has experienced something similar. Network Setup: ISP: Starlink Primary Router: St
Client DevicesApp Blocking
By ManuelSoria · Latest post 3 weeks ago by HelpFixDecoApp
1Helpful
140Views
2Replies
Hello, I've added HomeShield+ Parental Controls to my Deco system and I'm running into tons of issues. I'm frustrated I'm paying for this since it doesn't offer much customization. After enabling pare
Feature RequestParental ControlApp BlockingHomeShieldConfiguration
By AdminWes · Latest post 2024-08-10 03:03:14 by User8171663
7Helpful
479Views
5Replies
Hello, I work on a Mac (Sonoma 14.4.1) on my home network that runs off of a Deco x20 mesh network(fully updated). Out of the blue my Microsoft Teams stopped connecting/loading but my internet and all
App Blocking
1Helpful
216Views
0Replies
I bought this TP Link XC220 G3v recently. But the issue is, many websites are not opening in this ONU, they are getting timed out. I have tried these methods: Changed the DNS in both LAN & WAN. Change
Feature RequestApp BlockingClient DevicesFirmware Updatexc220g3v
By Archisman · Latest post 2024-04-26 05:33:03 by Archisman
1Helpful
597Views
4Replies
Looking at the parental controls and traffic monitoring, I'm not sure what the difference is between the orange and gray bars on the timeline chart for apps. I've attached a picture of an example. Wha
App BlockingParental Control
By Gator960608 · Latest post 2024-03-09 06:51:40 by tyler-b
1Helpful
207Views
1Replies
Twitter videos won't play on Dec BE-85? But other videos (YouTube, etc.) all work. Is there a setting I need to change?
App Blocking
By Anasazi · Latest post 2024-01-29 07:13:12 by David-TP
0Helpful
182Views
1Replies