Eric_Le_GrompfLV2Online
Following: 0Followers: 1
Forums/ Tapo Smart Camera
By Tedminator 2023-03-18 06:42:09

Home/Away Mode what’s the difference? C210

I could see any description in the manual, can someone please explain to me the difference between home mode and away mode? What affect does it have on the camera and how and when should I use either?
Forums/ Feature Requests
By SteveWex 2023-02-27 11:21:57

Geofencing

Please consider adding geofencing. To be able to arm camera sirens and hub sirens when the Hub sees that the last person with the Tapo app has exited the premises would be good. The Hub can disarm whe
Forums/ Deco
By DavidDancel 2023-03-19 16:27:26

How do I change the topology of the deco mesh?

The Deco mesh that I have keeps on rearranging making the other 2 offline, I changes to where the main mesh is at the center which is not the case in the actual location. It should be one after the ot
Forums/ Feature Request (Deco)
By Eric_Le_Grompf 2023-03-16 17:29:54

Setting of Deco power level

Hello, In some cases the deco system is used for the backhaul of the mesh system and each related station has to cover a smaller range while being used to enter the home network with wifi or wire with
By LeoRabbid 2022-12-11 19:18:12

Support for multiple SSIDs and VLANs in Deco X50 ?

Hi all, I just bought four X50 and im surprised how hard these are to setup with the very basic Mobile Phone App. With weird UI choices like no main menu. So how do i add a 2nd WIFI with a unique name
By OperationOne 2023-01-02 18:21:20

static IPv6 option?

hello there, my ISP provides a static IPv6 subnet /56, but there is no option to set up a static IPv6 subnet in my X50, fw1.1.0, router mode here are IPv6 setup guidelines for TP-Link routers (in a di