S-KLV2Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Controllers
2022-01-17 17:05:32
Separate LANs with
I try to setup two different LANs separated from each other. LAN setup works as expected but the gateway routes between the nets. (Which is ok BUT) I see no opportunity to separate them from each...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ WiFi
2022-01-17 16:52:11
Re:Omada controller 5 for Linux
toffee wrote As for Unify: I'm not sure Ubiquiti's handling of their major data breach last year was professional. Neither is their policy of forcing users to setup a unify cloud account to be able...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2022-01-03 20:52:29
Re:Changing NAT rules disconnects all cleints
@Philbert well I disagree with this. There are also solutions where changing nat rules won't reset all connections. Even Sophos UTM which is old as the hills can handle this. And even if there were...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2022-01-03 20:30:43
Re:Speed Test: wrong latency in "ISP load" panel
@shberge lol, cloudflare does the trick. Thanks a lot for this hint. I wouldn't have imagined that "auto" would use an echo server from the dark side of the moon.
2HELPFULS
Forums/ WiFi
2022-01-03 16:49:29
Re:Omada controller 5 for Linux
I would say Ubiquiti is another level than TP-Link but is also much more expensive. I use both, TP-Link at my home network with about 30 wireless clients and 20 wired clients. At work we have about...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2022-01-03 16:21:40
Changing NAT rules disconnects all cleints
Changing a simple NAT rule (settings > Transmission > NAT) leads to all clients being disconnected from the internet. So all phone calls and video conferences are being interrupted. Will this be...
0HELPFULS