WarleyLV2Offline
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Tapo Smart Camera
2016-01-13 09:15:06
TP-LINK you need to react
Model : Hardware Version : Not Clear Firmware Version : ISP : 2 NEW FIRMWARE DOWNLOADS... WITH WRONG PUBLISH DATE'S... AND ADRESSES BUGS THATS NOT EVEN MENTIONED HERE IN THE FORUM WE CANT UPGRADE,...
0HELPFULS
2016-01-13 08:42:28
Re:tplink cloud error
This is actually funny...Yep got that error to..... (think its the Alpha firm disguised in a "new" release version) Ús (the users) are complaining about stability of the cam itselfe. Now they release...
0HELPFULS
2016-01-06 08:45:49
Re:Add camera to Cloud account
This proberly sounds idiotic ;) Have you tried a reset of the Cam ? Damm just read it... You DID Reset it !!
0HELPFULS
2015-12-31 23:42:14
Re:Camera continually goes offline
About the new firmware.... Have any of you noticed that, when theres is movement, frames freezes ? This happens when i view the streem in a browser window, Explorer or Firefox thats a new problem i...
0HELPFULS
2015-12-26 07:46:04
Re:TP-LINK Camera Control - NEED TO BE FIXED
gazarat... They have told that they will update CCP. but no ETA ?? At this time, im using the Browser to record the streams from the cams, not the best option, but the lag of updated CCP its the way,...
0HELPFULS
2015-12-23 23:14:52
Using Alpha Firmware. what U Say ?
Model : Hardware Version : Not Clear Firmware Version : ISP : Hey... Alpha firmware. Just "upgraded" my 2 NC200's ! The cams is more responsive. fastere in menu and at gettting video i browser At...
0HELPFULS