NC220 - forwarding Motion detection alerts outstanding on detection and not on time slices

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

NC220 - forwarding Motion detection alerts outstanding on detection and not on time slices

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2015-11-23 22:32:37
Model :

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hi,
probablyI am wrong, but I understood reading NC220 user guide, that forwarding ofdetections will outstanding be done by mail/ftp, if one or bothcontrols (moves/noise) are enabled.

Enabling these, emails however will send now in line with given time slices every x minutes pictures and N O T only, if moves/noises arenoticed. That's not the sense of this feature and creates mail-spams with "empty pictures".

DidI something wrong or is this definitivly not possible ?

Ifone of you change anything to get it running in "derired way"please provide me your solution.

usedequipment: NC220 V.1 - actual bios update done

Secondly: to activide ftp, I do get on using test button always the message "FTP serverauthoritylimits. Please check your server."
Doyou have any idea, where it comes from ? Access ist given from Windows10/IEusing http/ftp or IE10, but not from TP-Tink.

Hopeyou can help me.

TIA,Axel
Options
2 Reply
Re:NC220 - forwarding Motion detection alerts outstanding on detection and not on time slices
2015-11-26 10:19:51
From the e-mail I get, if there isn't any move I won't receive the e-mail.
Options
Motion detection alerts outstanding on detection and not on time slices NC220
2018-03-01 18:08:08
Model :

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hi,
probablyI am wrong, but I understood reading NC220 user guide, that forwarding ofdetections will outstanding be done by mail/ftp, if one or bothcontrols (moves/noise) are enabled.

Enabling these, emails however will send now in line with given time slices every x minutes pictures and N O T only, if moves/noises arenoticed. [B]That's not the sense of this feature and creates mail-spams with "empty pictures".[/B]
[B]

DidI something wrong or is this definitivly not possible ?

Ifone of you change anything to get it running in "derired way"please provide me your solution.

usedequipment: NC220 V.1 - actual bios update done

[B]Secondly: to activide [B]ftp, I do get on using test button always the message "[B]FTP serverauthoritylimits. Please check your server."
[/B][/B] [B][B]
Doyou have any idea, where it comes from ? Access ist given from Windows10/IEusing http/ftp or IE10, but not from TP-Tink.

Hopeyou can help me.

Ha Clay
[/B][/B][/B][/B]
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 680

Replies: 2

Related Articles