Auto Tracking Window

Auto Tracking Window

Auto Tracking Window
Auto Tracking Window
2 weeks ago - last edited a week ago
Model: Tapo C520WS  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.2.8

Hi, I just installed two C520WS cams for home security. I love the auto track feature but I want the cameras to auto track only during the time I have set. Just like I can set DND for notifications during a set time frame. Is it possible to configure through the app somehow cause currently I am unable to. If not can this feature be brought in? 

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Auto Tracking Window-Solution
a week ago - last edited a week ago

@Deep747 

Through automation, this is possible with motion tracking. The other AI tracking types are not supported so far. 

Set the automation trigger to a specific time to turn on motion tracking, then create another one to turn off motion tracking. 

How to create Smart Action (Automation or Shortcut) on Tapo app

Landscape Mode - Tapo App for PadShare Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:Auto Tracking Window-Solution
a week ago - last edited a week ago

@Deep747 

Through automation, this is possible with motion tracking. The other AI tracking types are not supported so far. 

Set the automation trigger to a specific time to turn on motion tracking, then create another one to turn off motion tracking. 

How to create Smart Action (Automation or Shortcut) on Tapo app

Landscape Mode - Tapo App for PadShare Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Recommended Solution
Options