Camera alarm

Camera alarm

Camera alarm
Camera alarm
2024-08-15 01:42:02
Model: Tapo C310  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.3.11 build

I recommend developing an integration for the camera alarm system that allows the alarm to be activated or deactivated at a predefined time or through voice commands using virtual assistants like Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa. This feature would significantly enhance user convenience, enabling them to manage their home security easily and intuitively, even when they are busy or away from their device. I also suggest adding more alarm sounds, including louder options, as the current selection may not be sufficient in all situations. Additionally, I recommend addressing the issue of the two-way audio, which is noticeably quieter compared to the alarm. Enhancing these features would improve overall functionality and user satisfaction with the system.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Camera alarm
2024-08-16 08:52:45

@Taposs 

Hi,
Thank you for your feedback about the alarm feature, I'll log the requests and forward them to the relevant team for evaluation.

The camera's Alarm feature allows you to set a schedule, and you can refer to the instructions below to configure the Alarm Schedule if needed.
How to configure the Alarm feature for the Tapo Cameras on the Tapo app?

Can you share a video showing the two-way audio issue so we can know the problem phenomenon in detail?

Best Regards

Options