Livestream view cannot connect with Google Home

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-04-26 07:49:50 - last edited 2023-04-26 07:51:44

Recently purchased a Tapo c310 - the stream works absolutely fine in the Tapo app - however when this is a linked to Google home the video stream does not work.

There is no band steering on this particular router and WPA3 is disabled

Before people ask, yes I have restarted the router, and yes I have restarted the WebCam, my router is on the latest firmware, and so are the cameras

Does anyone know technical reasons why this doesn’t work, just to be clear this works absolutely fine if I did not use Google home

Options
1 Reply
Re:Livestream view cannot connect with Google Home
2023-04-26 11:57:09

@Artic6 

Hi,
The Google Home app can't watch the video of the Tapo cam. However, you can stream the video of the cam on some Google devices, such as the Google Home hub that has a screen.

In this case, what Google device do you have? And you can refer to the link below to check if it helps.
What should I do if I cannot make my Kasa device work with Alexa or Google Home?

Best Regards

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 374

Replies: 1

Related Articles