Votes

Support Smart Actions for Tapo C310 Camera

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Votes

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-01-31 22:21:49
Model: Tapo C310  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.1.12

Tapo C310 Camera does not currently support Smart Actions.

E.g.

when leaving the house, you cannot set alarm On.

when leaving the house, you cannot set notifications On.

The Camera should support the basic options so that it is usable in a smart home environment. 

Options
2 Reply
Re:Support Smart Actions for Tapo C310 Camera
2022-02-07 10:29:35

@Tzuvi 

Thanks for reaching out to us. 

Currently all our Tapo cams support home mode/away mode. 

Home Mode: Motion Detection and Notification are disabled by default. Users may long-press ‘Home Mode’ to enter the specific camera’s ‘Detection & Alert’ page to change the settings;
Away Mode: Motion Detection and Notification are enabled by default. Users can also long-press ‘Away Mode’ to enter the specific camera’s ‘Detection & Alert’ page to change the settings;

The away mode and the home mode are two different preset settings of the Detection & Alerts feature for cameras. You can modify the preset value and tap to activate the Mode to overwrite the current detection settings of all the cameras. This allows you to tap the button to quickly apply the preset settings to cameras. You could customize the items for each camera including Motion detection, Notifications, Camera Alarm.

You can also refer to the attachment to know how to set up home mode/away mode. 

File:
Tapo cam-Home mode&Away mode.mp4Download
Options
Re:Support Smart Actions for Tapo C310 Camera
2022-02-07 10:34:56

@Solla-topee thanks for the reply, but this is not what I am asking.

I want you to tell me if you have a release plan that will allow me to execute smart actions through Google home.

I bought 3 cameras so far because they are smart with Google assistant support but this is not true.

I cannot run any action through Google Home.

So please tell me is there a roadmap that will support smart actions and when ? 

Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 452

Replies: 2

Voters 1