AI human detection

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

AI human detection

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
AI human detection
AI human detection
2021-07-16 06:50:58
Model: Tapo C310  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version:

Hello,

I bought tapo c310 cam teo days ago for outdoor security. After setup, it gave alarm foe all motion in my garden. I adjusted sensivity low but, it hasn't changed. 

Actually before i buy it, i thought that it has artificially intelligence humen detection but i was wrong. 

It has to have this feature.

Is it possible to add this feature to this model within new firmweare versions?

Options
5 Reply
Re:AI human detection
2021-07-19 10:56:46

@Hilss  Hello, 

AI Human Detection will be a part of Tapo Care, which will be a paid service including many other features. It is still under development and has not been released in most areas: 

https://www.tp-link.com/tapocare/

Thank you for your feedback regarding the Motion detection sensitivity, our seniors is trying to optimize the Motion Detection feature as well.

We would like to follow up your case via email to better assist with the feature, please check your inbox later, thanks. 

Options
2021-07-21 06:39:52

@Solla-topee i can't believe that AI human detection is a paid feature. Many cam builder firms give this feature with cam's firmware and it is free. If your cam has this feature, why do you try to take extra money from buyers as me?

For example xiaomi cams have AI human detection feature. 

When a cat walk in my garden, tapo c310 send me an alarm. It is not nice.

Options
2021-07-21 21:23:35

And we buy Tapo cameras because of the cloud free aspect...

Options
2021-07-22 03:40:25

@Hilss This should be related to market decision,  thank you for your advice, we would record your feedback for our team further evaluation.

Options
2021-12-02 04:07:27

@Solla-topee  the AI ​​human detection feature should be free like other brands, I plan to sell the tapo c200 because it doesn't have the AI ​​human detection feature and switch to another brand that has the AI ​​human detection feature because I think this feature is very important for 360-degree cctv cameras

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 3818

Replies: 5

Related Articles