microphone no works c510w

2 weeks ago - last edited Thursday
Model: Tapo C510W  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: 1.2.2 build 240517 rel 42283n
Good morning,sorry my English, but stop using a translator.
I have a problem with 4 tapo 510w cameras:
the microphone no longer works.
if I make a call whoever is near the camera hears me, but I hear nothing. 
obviously the audio and microphone are turned on and the volume is at maximum.
for about 2 months I have been hearing a background hum instead of voices

can anyone help me? Thank you
Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:microphone no works c510w-Solution
a week ago - last edited Thursday

@GioGio76 

Is your phone in silent or do not disturb mode? Try to watch the camera with another cell phone.

Was there anything occurred before you noticed this problem? Does the recorded video have sound? Try watching it within the app as well as downloading it locally to your phone and watching it through your phone's albums to see if you have the same problem.

Have you tried to factory reset the camera?

This issue may require a more in-depth analysis, please contact local support for further services. Provide relevant information as well as a video of the issue, and also include a link to this post for their reference.

Landscape Mode - Tapo App for PadShare Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:microphone no works c510w-Solution
a week ago - last edited Thursday

@GioGio76 

Is your phone in silent or do not disturb mode? Try to watch the camera with another cell phone.

Was there anything occurred before you noticed this problem? Does the recorded video have sound? Try watching it within the app as well as downloading it locally to your phone and watching it through your phone's albums to see if you have the same problem.

Have you tried to factory reset the camera?

This issue may require a more in-depth analysis, please contact local support for further services. Provide relevant information as well as a video of the issue, and also include a link to this post for their reference.

Landscape Mode - Tapo App for PadShare Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 73

Replies: 1

Related Articles