Votes

Tapo C325WB, C320WS and C310

Votes

Thursday - last edited Friday

Hello,

I would like to request a feature that should be easy to accomplish thru a firmware update on 3 Tapo camera models: C325WB, C320WS and C310. 

imagine the existing audible alarm function is turned on. Imagine the camera is guarding the house entrance door of a multi-family property. 

Now, if a tenant/person or visitor is reaching the door to enter or exit, you don't want the alarm to turn on, obviously. 
BUT, if a person stands in front of the entrance (for a minute or longer), maybe smoking a cigarette or simply "hanging out" in front of the door without intending to enter ... then you DO want the alarm to to turn on to make the person leave the entrance area. 

So, I am asking for an audio alarm with a delay for these cameras. I believe, this function could be implemented with a software update. That would be great!

Options
1 Reply
Re:Tapo C325WB, C320WS and C310
Friday - last edited Friday

@AttiSun 

Hi, 
Thank you for your feedback here, we certainly appreciate your feedback and feature request.
While we don't have any specific details that I can share about if this feature can come to the product or when it might, I'll log the feature request and pass it along to the team to evaluate.
I moved this conversation into the ‘Feature Request (Tapo)' area for better visibility, and if other users have the same request, please vote on this thread and describe the detailed usage scenario.
Best Regards

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 30

Replies: 1

Voters 0

No one has voted for it yet.