how to deactivate H100 ?

how to deactivate H100 ?

how to deactivate H100 ?
how to deactivate H100 ?
Wednesday - last edited 10 hours ago
Model: Tapo H100  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hi. I have planned a H100 hub that controls about ten T100 and T110 sensors. These sensors should be active every time I leave the house at random intervals. So it would be necessary to deactivate the hub. How can I do it? I don't think there is a specific function. thanks

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:how to deactivate H100 ?-Solution
Thursday - last edited 10 hours ago

@GPV 

Use sensor to trigger hub sound alarm is achieved by automation. When there is no need for detection alarm, simply disable the automation. You can do it manually or with a geofencing automation.

Manual control: 1. Enable or disable automation in the app. 2. Create a shortcut to enable or disable multiple automation with one tap.

Geofencing automation: Create another automation to automatically control these detection automation rules with your phone's geolocation. E.g. Disable all detection automation when arrive home.

How to create Smart Action (Automation or Shortcut) on Tapo app

Geofencing: Automations with Your Location

Landscape Mode - Tapo App for PadShare Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Recommended Solution
Options
2 Reply
Re:how to deactivate H100 ?-Solution
Thursday - last edited 10 hours ago

@GPV 

Use sensor to trigger hub sound alarm is achieved by automation. When there is no need for detection alarm, simply disable the automation. You can do it manually or with a geofencing automation.

Manual control: 1. Enable or disable automation in the app. 2. Create a shortcut to enable or disable multiple automation with one tap.

Geofencing automation: Create another automation to automatically control these detection automation rules with your phone's geolocation. E.g. Disable all detection automation when arrive home.

How to create Smart Action (Automation or Shortcut) on Tapo app

Geofencing: Automations with Your Location

Landscape Mode - Tapo App for PadShare Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Recommended Solution
Options
Re:how to deactivate H100 ?
Yesterday - last edited Yesterday

@GPV you could plug the hub in to a P110 smart plug, then just remotely switch it off.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 51

Replies: 2

Related Articles