Tapo T100 Sensor

Tapo T100 Sensor
Tapo T100 Sensor
a week ago - last edited Monday
Model: Tapo T100  
Hardware Version: V20
Firmware Version:

Hi, 

I am looking to integrate some T100 Sensors for my smart lighting, I'm fed up with my kids leaving lights on, 

Do these support absence detection? Ie set up a routine, if no motion is detected in 5mins, turn the light off? 

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Tapo T100 Sensor-Solution

@Dancaw 

"No motion detected for a set time" is an available trigger option in the automation for the Tapo T100 sensor. By creating automation for the sensor and Tapo lighting devices, it can help to turn off the lights when the sensor no longer detects movement. 

How to create Smart Action (Automation or Shortcut) on Tapo app

Landscape Mode - Tapo App for PadShare Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Recommended Solution
Options
5 Reply
Re:Tapo T100 Sensor-Solution

@Dancaw 

"No motion detected for a set time" is an available trigger option in the automation for the Tapo T100 sensor. By creating automation for the sensor and Tapo lighting devices, it can help to turn off the lights when the sensor no longer detects movement. 

How to create Smart Action (Automation or Shortcut) on Tapo app

Landscape Mode - Tapo App for PadShare Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Recommended Solution
Options
Re:Tapo T100 Sensor
a week ago
Hi Wayne, Thank you for confirming, this is good to know, also will this works with the Tapo P100 i have a few laying around/? I have some hollywood lights plugged into a wall socket, i thinking oof plugging them into one of these Tapo P100? again setting a no detection routine up turn off?
Options
Monday

@Dancaw 

It works with the smart plug as well, the smart plug is also an available Action device in the automation.

Options
Monday

@Wayne-TP 

Hi Wayne Thank yoi for confirm,

Managed to find out over weekend and it works, 

i believe i have a Tapo addition i can't stop buying devices the only problem i have is now your launching Matter version products which  i wish i had, as i have servals apple home pods and only matter version of support with voice commands 

on another note can i set timed motion sensor activation?

im looking to put a sensor on the landing to turn on my tapo bulbs on the landing  in middle of night when my 3 old gets out of bed and then turn off after 2 minutes with no motion, but i only want this to take effect between 12am - 6am? Not all day? Can this be done? 

Options
Tuesday

@Dancaw 

You can set the effective time for the automation.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 90

Replies: 5

Related Articles