Tapo C200 cannot detect my GlobeAtHome 2.4ghz

a week ago - last edited Thursday
Model: Tapo C200  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hi, 

Just bought my Tapo C200 and after following the process only to stop as it cannot detect my wifi connection. I tried rebooting and redo the process but still it cannot detect my wifi connection. 

Any advice, please

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Tapo C200 cannot detect my GlobeAtHome 2.4ghz-Solution

@mmmnmmm 

Hi,
You can refer to the instructions below to troubleshoot if fail to configure the camera.
What should I do if I fail to configure Tapo Camera?

If the problem remains, please confirm:
1. Can you see the router's 2.4G name on your phone? When configuring the camera, can it detect other 2.4G Wi-Fi names?

2. If your router's 2.4G and 5G use the same name, change the 2.4G name to another one. 

3. Enable the 2.4G guest network on your router, or enable a 2.4G hotspot Wi-Fi on your phone, then use a different phone to set up the camera and check if the camera sees the guest network/hotspot Wi-Fi name.

Best Regards

Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:Tapo C200 cannot detect my GlobeAtHome 2.4ghz-Solution

@mmmnmmm 

Hi,
You can refer to the instructions below to troubleshoot if fail to configure the camera.
What should I do if I fail to configure Tapo Camera?

If the problem remains, please confirm:
1. Can you see the router's 2.4G name on your phone? When configuring the camera, can it detect other 2.4G Wi-Fi names?

2. If your router's 2.4G and 5G use the same name, change the 2.4G name to another one. 

3. Enable the 2.4G guest network on your router, or enable a 2.4G hotspot Wi-Fi on your phone, then use a different phone to set up the camera and check if the camera sees the guest network/hotspot Wi-Fi name.

Best Regards

Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 47

Replies: 1

Related Articles