A running delayed automation cannot be deactivated by a shortcut or other automation.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

A running delayed automation cannot be deactivated by a shortcut or other automation.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2024-03-20 06:12:29
Model: Tapo H100  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.5.6. Build 240202 Ref. 164142

A running delayed automation cannot be deactivated by a shortcut or other automation (countdown continues even after switching off).

Delayed automation cannot be turned off with a shortcut (or other automation). When a delayed automation is activated and then I deactivate it with a shortcut, the action still starts after the delay. If I disable the automation manually directly, it's ok (the countdown stops and the actions in automation doesn't start).

This problem started about two weeks ago...

@Wayne-TP Two test automations are created in my account: "test1-countdown-start" and "test2-countdown-interupt". Activating "test2" cannot interrupt the "test1" automation countdown. The automation is deactivated, but the countdown does not stop. Everything was working fine until the problems with the shortcuts started.

Options
2 Reply
Re:A running delayed automation cannot be deactivated by a shortcut or other automation.
2024-03-21 08:44:54

@FRENKY33 

As far as i know, cancel delayed actions is not a supported feature. You can join the discussion thread for this feature request and share your use case there. Cancel stop interrupt previously launched delayed action

Landscape Mode - Tapo App for PadShare Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Options
Re:A running delayed automation cannot be deactivated by a shortcut or other automation.
2024-03-21 08:58:01

@Wayne-TP  Hi, this is something else. The delay set directly on the socket/bulb cannot really be interrupted (it was not possible before). But now the interruption of the automation countdown stopped working for me. It worked until recently. If I turn off the automation manually, the countdown is interrupted. But if I turn off the automation with a shortcut (or another automation), the countdown continues. This error only appeared recently when problems started with running shortcuts (see previous thread here).

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 252

Replies: 2

Related Articles