como alero o meu id tapo

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

como alero o meu id tapo

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
como alero o meu id tapo
como alero o meu id tapo
2024-03-04 22:14:26 - last edited 2024-03-15 03:51:19
Model: Tapo C210  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Como altero o Id da app Tapo (ID TP Link que è um mail)

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:como alero o meu id tapo -Solution
2024-03-05 11:53:20 - last edited 2024-03-15 03:51:19

@JoaoSoares 

Hi,
If you want to change the TP-Link account to log in to the Tapo app to manage your Tapo camera, you can try the following steps.

1. Log out of the current account by navigating to APP > Me > View Account > Tap Log Out, then create a new account and log in to the Tapo app with the new account. Alternatively, you can uninstall and reinstall the app, then log in with the new account (new email).
What is TP-Link ID and how to create a TP-Link ID?

2. Factory reset your Tapo camera and try to configure it on the Tapo app, and then you can manage the camera with the new account once it's configured successfully.
How to reset my Tapo camera?
How to set up the Tapo camera?

Best Regards

Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:como alero o meu id tapo -Solution
2024-03-05 11:53:20 - last edited 2024-03-15 03:51:19

@JoaoSoares 

Hi,
If you want to change the TP-Link account to log in to the Tapo app to manage your Tapo camera, you can try the following steps.

1. Log out of the current account by navigating to APP > Me > View Account > Tap Log Out, then create a new account and log in to the Tapo app with the new account. Alternatively, you can uninstall and reinstall the app, then log in with the new account (new email).
What is TP-Link ID and how to create a TP-Link ID?

2. Factory reset your Tapo camera and try to configure it on the Tapo app, and then you can manage the camera with the new account once it's configured successfully.
How to reset my Tapo camera?
How to set up the Tapo camera?

Best Regards

Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 369

Replies: 1

Related Articles