Tapo app privacy mode

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Tapo app privacy mode

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Tapo app privacy mode
Tapo app privacy mode
2024-02-27 10:08:37 - last edited 2024-03-08 03:41:42

I have shared the camera with my wife, but she cannot switch on privacy mode, what would be smart, when she is home alone. How do I manage it to work. (Sorry for my english  - I'm a dane)

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Tapo app privacy mode-Solution
2024-02-28 09:01:36 - last edited 2024-03-08 03:41:42

@Stegmann43 

Hi,
Usually, you can refer to the link below to share your smart devices with your family members. However, the shared account does not have permission to change the privacy mode settings.
How to share my Tapo Smart Devices with family?
You can share your TP-Link account with your wife if you want she can use the privacy mode, and she can log in to the Tapo app with your account to manage the camera.
Best Regards

Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:Tapo app privacy mode-Solution
2024-02-28 09:01:36 - last edited 2024-03-08 03:41:42

@Stegmann43 

Hi,
Usually, you can refer to the link below to share your smart devices with your family members. However, the shared account does not have permission to change the privacy mode settings.
How to share my Tapo Smart Devices with family?
You can share your TP-Link account with your wife if you want she can use the privacy mode, and she can log in to the Tapo app with your account to manage the camera.
Best Regards

Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 432

Replies: 1

Related Articles