Votes

FTP snapshots to server to create timelapse video

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Votes

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2024-01-10 04:20:52
Tags: #FTP
Model: Tapo C520WS  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.2.5

Please can you add support to enable FTP snapshots at regular, user selectable intervals, to FTP servers.

This is a common feature on many webcams/cctv but sadly lacking here.

This will enable users to create timelapse videos, for example construction projects, or as in my case, weather monitoring camera. https://webcam.io/webcams/9GYdyz

The interval should range from at least 30 seconds to several hours or even once a day at a set time, for example to show crop growth over a year etc. 

Options
1 Reply
Re:FTP snapshots to server to create timelapse video
2024-01-11 07:11:09

@Contraband 

Hello, 
Thank you for your feedback here, we certainly appreciate your feedback and feature request.
While we don't have any specific details that I can share about if this feature can come to the product or when it might, I'll log the feature request and pass it along to the team to evaluate.
If other users have the same request, please vote on this thread or leave your comments.
Best Regards

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 337

Replies: 1

Voters 0

No one has voted for it yet.

Tags

FTP