Votes

We need longer history on Tapo P115 inside Tapo app.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Votes

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-11-24 19:51:17
Model: Tapo P115  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.2.3 Build 230425 Rel. 142542

Hello. I own a Tapo P115 device for 2 days and i encountered some things that could heavily improve quality of life of the app/device.

In settings we only have option to adjust price/time for Off-Peak, Mid-Peak and Peak. The problem is in a lot of countries we have two rates/tariffs for each one of peak zone.

We have Lower rate Off-Peak and Higher rate Off-Peak, as well as Mid-Peak and High-peak Lower/Higher rate.

There is big difference between Cheaper(Lower) Off-Peak and Expensive(Higher) Off-Peak zone, therefore i please and suggest you do an update of your app with such implementation of these options so we can set prices and time when is Lower and Higher Off-Peak,Mid-Peak and High-Peak.

Another crucial part is the history. Energy Calender only go 3 months behind. I feel like that is low and it should be at least 12 months or more inside "Energy Calender, preferably 3 or 5 or more years. This also applies for inside "Energy Usage" tab, "Moth" option/tab only goes 3 months backwards while "Year" option 12 months backwards. We should be able to go back more than that.

I really hope you find a soluton that could work. Maybe save this data on our phones instead your servers. I am unsure how it's exactly stored, is it a device limitation or your servers storage space? If it's server storage then make this option for paying customers with a reasonable price so everyone can afford it and or just give option for people to use their phone as a storage/to store longer history, instead it being stored on your servers....

Options
1 Reply
Re:We need longer history on Tapo P115 inside Tapo app.
2023-11-29 11:37:49

@TpLnkEnjoyer 

Everyone has different ways of handling and utilizing energy consumption data. Exporting the data and saving the information locally would be a workable method, as you're able to organize it as per your preferences.

Landscape Mode - Tapo App for PadShare Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Options

Information

Helpful: 4

Views: 282

Replies: 1

Voters 4