Kasa KL420 light strip not working

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-11-12 20:52:12 - last edited 2023-11-13 08:06:51
Model: KL420L5  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hi,

I've got a kasa KL420 light strip and when I turn it on it's green and orange which means I should be able to connect. But when I go through the setup it says It cant connect to my home WiFi. 
I've changed my WiFi so it's only 2.4ghz and I've tried changing it to channel 6/11 but still no luck. My WiFi is also setup as wp2 as said in another post on here by a admin and again still no luck. Could someone please help it's driving me nuts! I've tried all of what's been said like holding the power butttom down for 5/10 seconds and still nothing 

Options
1 Reply
Re:Kasa KL420 light strip not working
2023-11-13 08:12:34

@Rossyboi93 

Create a guest WiFi or a mobile hotspot, test if the light strip can connect to them. 

What's the model of your router? What's the combination of the WiFi SSID and password (length?)? 

Landscape Mode - Tapo App for PadShare Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 598

Replies: 1

Related Articles