Timer not working

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Timer not working

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Timer not working
Timer not working
2023-09-27 08:52:47 - last edited 2023-09-28 10:22:21
Model: HS100  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hello, the timer on my plug is not working, I try to set it up, it gets as far as me being able to enter the time, but 'next' , on the top right of the screen doesn't go dark or doesn't to anything when I try to progress to next step

Options
3 Reply
Re:Timer not working
2023-09-28 10:24:38

@Ballyharpat 

Are you using the Timer or Schedule feature? Please share a screenshot here. 

What's the version of your App? Ensure your App is updated. You can also try to use another phone for testing.

Landscape Mode - Tapo App for PadShare Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Options
2023-09-30 05:27:09

Thanks for your help,

I've tried using both, schedule and timer, maybe I'm messing up - I got it to the point where it turns on by timer, but then turns off again after one minute, so now I can't even use it to turn on the bleeding thing remotely 😂.

i used to use it before, never had a problem- maybe covid made me stupid., @Wayne-TP 

Options
2023-10-07 10:03:50

@Ballyharpat 

Check if you have any duplicate schedules, away mode, or automation settings with this device. 

Or you can try to just restore the device to factory settings and reconfigure it to avoid any other legacy settings that you don't remember affecting the normal use of the product.

To reset the smart switch/plug to factory defaults:

Press and hold the reset button until the Wi-Fi LED blinks amber rapidly (about 10 seconds) to reset the Smart switch to factory defaults.

Landscape Mode - Tapo App for PadShare Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 881

Replies: 3

Tags

Related Articles