Tapo App 3.0 Timeline disappear and crash

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-08-19 05:23:01

When I checking the detection notifications through the notification center, I zoom in the timeline by 2 fingers, and then it disappears. 
The video link:

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/0rvmqlu6mojf8t8hhelkd/RPReplay_Final1692288072.mp4?rlkey=xp4k8srikzfuj0ntfaodajme9&dl=0

Also, in this thread, I want to know that why is the C310 v1 has worse person detection than the C310 v2? (Both of them is updated to the newest firmware). I just know that the difference between V1 and V2 is V2 has the alarm sound cancelling, is the V2 has better AI Detection chip?

Options
3 Reply
Re:Tapo App 3.0 Timeline disappear and crash
2023-08-21 08:07:07

@NguyenKhoi 

What's the version of your Tapo APP? This problem is not happening on my 3.0.13 App. If this issue consistently occurs in your app, please provide feedback through the app and attach the debug log so that we can conduct further analysis.

How to submit APP feedback: APP ->Me ->Beta Test ->Help & Feedback

The AI Person Detection is a software feature and it is the same on both TapoC310 V1 and V2.

The same camera feature may exhibit differences under various installation positions, angles, and captured scenes. If possible, you can try to place two cameras in the same position and face the same scene for comparison tests. 

Landscape Mode - Tapo App for PadShare Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Options
2023-08-21 09:55:12

@Wayne-TP It depends. Maybe it won't happen to everyone, but I randomly recorded and it crashed. I also sent the app logs to feedback when it crashed (I sent through the prompt, not in the app, maybe it sent to the TestFlight)

About the AI Detection, I tried both C310 version. The V2 is clearly better, for example, their motion sensitivity are set in 6 and I placed it on my fence, V2 can detects person when they are riding their bike, but the V1 can't.

Anyways, thanks for your reply!

Options
2023-08-22 06:32:17

@NguyenKhoi 

Can you share the images captured by these two cameras here? Or you can send the videos to me via PM if possible. We would like to perform a specific analysis on actual cases to identify potential causes of issues. If any product or software-related problems are discovered, we can then proceed with further optimization.

Landscape Mode - Tapo App for PadShare Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Options