Privacy mode control by shared users

27 Reply
RE:Privacy mode control by shared users
2024-09-01 13:02:38
This is needed
Options
2024-09-01 18:48:17
I'm astonished... I didn't buy it if I knew that! I share every house automation with my wife and children so they can set anything... But this camera is not working well. Please, correct it! It should be easy to implement.
Options
Re:Privacy mode control by shared users
2 weeks ago

I also need this funcionality. Is annoying that other family members can't enable or disable privacy setting.

Options
a week ago

@sgrover 

Seems the request has been completely ignored following many similar requests

Options
a week ago
All other camera manufacturers has this option and only you don’t. Please do it
Options
Friday
Oh, come on. I didn’t even think such basic feature will take forever to implement. Bought c210 and same as others, i do live with others and everyone should be able to turn on/turn off privacy when needed. Currently we use it as a baby cam - whenever one of us is coming home we would check in on camera wherher baby is sleeping or not to make sure not to wake him up. Now it is not possible for the one who is not “holder”. Just add such simple function as for administrator giving permissions to others.
Options
16 hours ago

Definitely NEED this feature. Only realised after purchasing that this isn't already an option and it's making me consider returning the cameras altogether. Crazy that it's not been implemented already considering people have been asking for this since 2023.

Options

Voters 35

+ 31 Voters