Google Home and Tapo app connection error

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-02-10 23:33:16
Tags: #Google home
Model: Tapo T100  
Hardware Version: V20
Firmware Version: 1.11.0 Build 220728 Rel. 155445

Hello,

I have connect T100 with his hub H100 on Tapo app, just at the end of configuration I have try to connect Google Home but after Tapo account selection I get the error in attach. I've try to disconnect Google account from Tapo, because after this error on Tapo app Google seems connect, anyway i don't see the device on Google Home. Someone know how to fix It or can help me to solve?

Thank you so mutch.

File:
Screenshot_2023-02-10-23-02-05-502_com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox.jpgDownload
Options
1 Reply
Re:Google Home and Tapo app connection error
2023-02-13 12:00:43

@Andrea9995 

Hello, thank you for the feedback. Tapo T100 doesn't support Google home at the moment because Google home cannot trigger routines via motion sensor/detection.

However, you can explore more features and automation with Tapo Smart action within Tapo product lines! You may interest in: How to create Smart Action (automation or a shortcut) of my Tapo devices

Landscape Mode - Tapo App for PadShare Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 761

Replies: 1

Tags

Google home
Related Articles