Votes

Tapo P110 Data

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Votes

Tapo P110 Data

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Tapo P110 Data
Tapo P110 Data
2023-01-22 14:04:31 - last edited 2023-01-31 08:56:40

Is there, or will there be, a way to access the data if the smart plug is off/broken/offline etc. I assume the data is held online, so would be very useful to access it.
It would also be useful if the files that were emailed had some indication which device they are for, they are just called Power.xls and Energy Usage.xls

Options
1 Reply
Re:Tapo P110 Data
2023-01-31 08:55:31 - last edited 2023-01-31 08:56:33

Hi  @DavidCP 

Thank you for the feedback. I'm afraid this feature is not supported at the moment, the consumption data is only accessible when the plug is online. 

About the second feedback you raised, it's definitely better if the name of energy consumption file has the tapo device's name added. While we don't have any specific details that I can share around if these two features can be achieved, or when it might, I'll make sure to log this feature request and pass it along to the team.

I'm moving this thread into the ‘Feature Requests' block for better visibility. It is recommended that you edit the subject of the post to be concise and clear, so that other users can know what the suggestion is just by reading the subject, and if they agree with you, they can directly vote on it. And please repost the second suggestion in a new post to gather clearer feedback.

Landscape Mode - Tapo App for PadShare Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Options

Information

Helpful: 2

Views: 330

Replies: 1

Voters 2