Auto Switch between "Home Mode" and "Away Mode" when I am near by

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-03-20 22:02:33
Model: Tapo C310  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hello

I have a new TP-LINK Tapo C310 Camera

It is really good so far.

I am using the "Detection & Alerts" function to get alerts when motion detection is triggered.

My question is, I want to auto turn on and off the alerts when I am the one who is going to that place where the camera is,

and turn in on again automatically when I am leaving again the place.

Is there a way to do it?

Maybe some way with proximity trigger? or I have to do it manually every time? like opening the app and changing the alerts and notifications settings?

Thank you

Yuval

Options
1 Reply
Re:Auto Switch between "Home Mode" and "Away Mode" when I am near by
2022-03-22 02:19:56

Hello  @YuvalL 

Can you check if set time  for Notifications helps  (APP> camera settings> Motion Detection > Activity Notifications>Custome time)

Currently camera smart action (automation & shortcuts) are still under development. to achieve the feature,   first camera needs support Automation so Home/Away mode could work as an action(when arrive at some place, make an action happens)it is recommend to leave your idea in below thread and that will increase a chance to add a feature. 

Thank you 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1453

Replies: 1

Related Articles