KC110 camera no longer streaming correctly

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-11-15 10:33:42 - last edited 2021-11-16 02:48:44

I use my KC110 as a baby monitor, and it has been extremely unreliable all week. When I stream on my tablet, it's all jerky and the audio cuts in and out as it pauses frequently. I have also been almost entirely unable to view the feed on my Chrome cast. Normally I can just ask Google to show me the baby room, and it will pop up for 10 minutes. For the past 3 days, it comes on for about 3 seconds, then freezes indefinitely. This happens on both of my Gen 2 Chrome casts, and my Ultra

I seem to remember it having this same problem when I first got it, but has been better for the last few months. Is anyone else having similar problems? It seems almost like Kasa doesn't have sufficient server capacity to handle all of their customers, but I suppose it could be something on my end as well. Note that the Chrome casts are all hardwired, and the KC110 shows full WiFi connection. Speed test shows I get slightly more than my advertised 50/10.

Thanks!

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 500

Replies: 0

Related Articles