Tapo-App Timeline markers are very small, Next and Previous video button appreciated

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Tapo-App Timeline markers are very small, Next and Previous video button appreciated

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-12-17 09:30:30
Model: Tapo C100  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hello!

The Tapo app is great. I use it for my Tapo C100 camera, which i use with motion detection.

The timeline gives a great overview, but the small markers are very hard to catch. Often i do not properly catch the small marker and no video is played or otherwise i do not hit the correct starting so the video starts somewhere in the middle.

I suggest some kind of Next and Previous Button in the video view or near the timeline to quickly switch to the beginning of the next video or to quickly jump back and forth in the timeline. That would be a great help.

Sincerely

Hannes

Options
2 Reply
Re:Tapo-App Timeline markers are very small, Next and Previous video button appreciated
2020-12-22 09:16:03

@j_o_h_a_n_n_e_s 

Good day,

Thank you very much for your kind feedback.

We would like to report it to the senior engineers for further evaluation.

And if anyone had the same request, please feel free to update it here.

Thanks a lot for your time and patience.

Options
Re:Tapo-App Timeline markers are very small, Next and Previous video button appreciated
2020-12-28 10:34:53
I agree, Kasa is much easier.
Options