HS 110 schedule not working

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-11-30 13:46:43
Model: HS110  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.5.4

Hello, 

the schedule function of my HS110 smartplug isn´t working.

I tried to follow the FAQ guide (https://www.tp-link.com/de/support/faq/2689/) and another post on the schedule of the HS100 not working but nothing helped.

I reset the smartplug, checked for the correct timezone and reinstalled the KASA app. 

Everything else is working perfectly (e.g. the power consumption monitoring and the timer).

I´m not shure what to do now.

Options
6 Reply
Re:HS 110 schedule not working
2019-12-04 09:35:47

@Robin_S. 

Could you please provide more information about the schedule issue? Any specific symptoms? 

Besides, please show us a screenshot of the schedule settings you setup. 

Please ensure that the KASA APP version is up to date also. 

Good day. 

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2019-12-04 17:09:01

@Kevin_Z 

I don´t really know what to tell you about the symptoms.

The smartplug just doesn´t switch on or off in connection to the schedule.

It doesn´t make the clicky sound it normally makes.

I´m going to attach screenshots of the schedule and the device information.

I just downloaded the app from the PlayStore and reinstalled it too so if the PlayStore has the most recent version I should be fine.

Ty for your reply. I hope to hear from you again soon.

(P.s. I wasn´t able to send a support request with your email form on your website. You should also look into fixing that.)

Options
2019-12-04 17:14:44

@Kevin_Z 

Sorry I forgot the screenshots ;D

Options
2019-12-04 19:22:33

@Kevin_Z 

Should I just get it replaced?

Options
2019-12-06 11:24:19

@Robin_S. 

I see, so it does not respond at certain time period as scheduled. 

You can try to hard reset and reconfigure it to give it a go. Still the same, you can contact the retailer or the local tech support to get a replacement first. 

https://www.tp-link.com/support/contact-technical-support/#E-mail-Support 

Note: Please attach the serial number, the proof of purchase and this thread link if you reach out to our technical support team.

Good day. 

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2019-12-06 12:05:44

@Kevin_Z 

It didnt help.

Im getting it replaced now. 

Thanks for your help. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1865

Replies: 6