Change the IP address of my TL-SG3210

Yesterday
Model: TL-SG3210  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

Hi Newby here and not that technical. I was using my switch with my broadband fine (IP 192.168.1.254) but I have changed provider and the IP address of the new BB router is 192.168.0.1 the same as the managed switch. I therfore find I can't use it. I am getting a USB to RJ45 Console cable in the hope I can get in and change the IP address of the switch. 
So my question is how can I do that and what should I change it to? I thought 192.168.1.1 but I have no real knowledge of IP assignment. I was given the switch by a friend, I wouldn't of bought a managed switch as my IT skills aren't that good.
Thanks in advance for any help
M

Options
1 Reply
Re:Change the IP address of my TL-SG3210
12 hours ago

Hi @Martin521 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

If you are in standalone mode, go to Layer 3, Interface, and set this up. The VLAN 1 which is the default.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Official and Beta firmware. NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting ★ ☚ ● Be kind and nice. ● Stay on the topic. ● Post details. ● Search first. ● Please don't take it for granted. ● No email confidentiality should be violated. ● S/N, MAC, and your true public IP should be mosaiced.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 28

Replies: 1

Related Articles