ER605 show clients connected to OpenVPN server

Ayer - last edited Ayer
Model: ER605 (TL-R605)  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 2.2.6

hallo all,

I have successfully configured my ER605 as OpenVPN Server and have several client connected to my network

I use Windows based controller, version 5.14.26.1

I have question: where can I find connection status of connected OpenVPN clients?

on the "VPN Users" page there are two columns named "Local IP Address" and "MODE", but there are still just "--" instead of any value regardles if connected or not....

/BR ZoloNN --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Omada 2x ER605(UN) v2.0 + SG200P(UN) V3.20 + 3x EAP615-Wall(EU) V1.0
Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:ER605 show clients connected to OpenVPN server-Solution
Ayer - last edited Ayer

@ZoloNN 

Recommended Solution
Options
4 Reply
Re:ER605 show clients connected to OpenVPN server-Solution
Ayer - last edited Ayer

@ZoloNN 

Recommended Solution
Options
Re:ER605 show clients connected to OpenVPN server
Ayer

@MR.S 

thanks! 

I'm new with Omada, I'm currently transitioning my network from Asus routers to Omada

/BR ZoloNN --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Omada 2x ER605(UN) v2.0 + SG200P(UN) V3.20 + 3x EAP615-Wall(EU) V1.0
Options
Ayer - last edited Ayer

@ZoloNN 

if you are new to Omada, you should spend some time reading this User Guide. smiley

Omada SDN Controller_V5.13 & 5.14_User Guide

Options
Ayer

@MR.S 

sorry... Omada is quite a different world and on Asus routers are those informations (incl. configuration) in one place under the VPN Tab - not spread across almost the entire GUI... angel

and, just for your info, the manual you've metioned, doesn't correspond with the reality of version 5.14.26.1:

on page 184 are shown following columns: Name, VPN Server, Mode and Action - all filled in.

my controller shows additionally column "Local IP Address" - just this and Mode column shows "--" value regardles connected or not..... 

Options